Since its inception, Mancebo Law has handled virtually every type of real estate and business transaction, representing buyers, sellers, developers and lenders of all types and sizes.
This extensive experience provides our attorney a keen understanding of the real estate industry and the issues it faces in today’s increasingly complex business environment.
Our Capabilities Include:
Real Estate Transactions
We routinely represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions including:
- Office, industrial and retail properties
- Apartment and condominium projects
- Multi-family and single family residential properties
- Commercial leasing
Real Estate And Financing
Real estate developers of varying sizes and levels of sophistication have chosen us to represent them in the myriad of issues involved in the acquisition, development and financing of real estate projects.
We have prepared governing documents for many mandatory homeowners’ associations, condominiums and country clubs as well.
Given our background working with small and large institutional lenders, Mancebo Law has the capacity to counsel lenders, both large and small, on a wide array of real estate projects including:
- Acquisition, construction and permanent financing
- Restructurings and work-outs
- Lender liability
We represent both landlords and tenants in leasing transactions involving all types of commercial properties, including:
- Multi-use properties
- Raw land
We have also successfully represented numerous developers and property owners when a loan restructuring or workout was the best strategy.
As a component of our Real Estate practice, we routinely examine title insurance commitments and title reports on behalf of our clients. We have extensive experience in clearing title and evaluating title insurance risks.
- Should I Use the Standard Listing Agreement Contract Provided by Realtors to Buy or Sell Property in Miami, or Should I Use a Custom Agreement Created by my Attorney?
- How Should I Prepare to Sell My Property or Buy Another?
- Do I Need Both a Real Estate Agent and a Real Estate Attorney to Buy or Sell Property in South Florida?
Let's Get Started! Contact Us Now!