Tailored Legal Advocacy For Your Community
At Mancebo Law & Title, we consider the Firm an important member of our client’s community because we understand that Community Matters. We help associations with all matters affecting condominium associations and homeowner associations including, but not limited to, collections, enforcement and interpretation of the covenants and restrictions, litigation, meetings and association governance.
The Firm represents a broad spectrum of clients ranging from large high-rise towers to expansive master homeowner associations. We also represent many individual low-rise townhome and condominium associations. No association is too big or too small for our Firm!
We provide a wide range of services specifically tailored for condominium and homeowner associations, including:
- Interpretation, Amendment and Enforcement of Association Governing Documents
- Preparation of Amendments to Association Governing Documents
- Applicability of Division of Condominium Regulations and State Law to Operation of Association
- Legal Counsel on all day-to-day matters of Association Governance
- Collection and Enforcement of Association Assessments
- Drafting and Negotiation of Service-Provider Contracts
- Preparation of Meeting Packages for Association Meetings including Annual Meeting and Elections, Special Assessment Meetings, Budget Meetings, etc.
- Attendance At and Legal Counsel Regarding Elections of Directors
- Review and Negotiation of Loan/Line of Credit Documents
- Community Association Administration and Operations
Putting the interests of your community First – we will guide your association through the often complex legal maze to make proper decisions to ensure a strong and healthy community!
Let's Get Started! Contact Us Now!